For the first ever Gannet and Parrot supper club at Café des Artistes I am offering a three course set menu with complimentary aperitif, coffee, handmade chocolates and a gift to take home.
Full details of my menu will be confirmed shortly, but in the meantime you can see how it’s all shaping up right here.
Because my menu is seasonal and locally sourced where possible, there is a chance that some aspects may alter slightly on the night.
If you require a vegetarian menu or have any special dietry needs please state on the Paypal order form or email me. These options will not be available to book after 27th May.
The evening starts at 8pm and will finish at 11ish. Bring your own booze!
Buy tickets for Gannet and Parrot Pop-up No. 1
Café des Artistes, 10 Phoenix Place, Lewes
Friday 7th June 2013, from 8pm
£25 + £1 Paypal booking fee
Select number of tickets required and dietry requirements on the Paypal order form.
Advance payment is non-refundable for cancellations received after May 27th.
If you have have any questions regarding the evening or your order, please email me.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
About Chloe King
I'm a freelance writer, designer and webby type. I live with my husband and daughter in the south of England. I like to cook and can throw a good party.
You May Also Like