My October event will be held in conjunction with Lewes OctoberFeast, my home town’s annual food and drink festival celebrating fresh, local, seasonal produce. I will be posting menu details on here a bit nearer the time, but until then I can confirm that the suggested donation of £25 per head will include a complimentary aperitif, three course homemade set menu, coffee and chocs. You can see an example menu from my June event here.
This event is bring your own booze and guests will be seated around a communal table. Only 20 spaces are available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have never attended a supper club before, the queen of underground dining Kerstin Rogers aka Ms Marmite Lover gives a great list of do’s and don’ts on her award-winning blog The English Can Cook.
Sep 2nd update: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. Please use Paypal button below only if you or a member of your party has been in touch with me previously by email. If you would like to be placed on my reserve list in the event of cancellations or non-payment, please email me.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
About Chloe King
I'm a freelance writer, designer and webby type. I live with my husband and daughter in the south of England. I like to cook and can throw a good party.
You May Also Like