One of the biggest mistakes I made when I started blogging (not this blog, mind) was telling the world I planned to disappear off with the fam on a year-long US road trip. Our adventure must happen at some point soon, but for the moment, life is getting in the way of life and I must make do with compiling a list of places to go to when I do, like the lunchbox museum in Columbus, Georgia.
This week I enjoyed Kerstin Rodgers’ handy guide to becoming a better food photographer, and I was chuffed to hear that one of my other favourite bloggers Miss Foodwise has started a new blog about beer.
Speaking of new things that go well with booze, I’m also impressed by chef Rolan Dack’s new startup, Ronnie Saunders Diners Union: offering up five courses of posh nosh for just £15 a pop at R3D Market on Rivington Street every Friday.
And many thanks to my friend Povi, for sending me a link to the Lithuanian food blog Podlaska Maska, which looks great and contains plenty of inspiring recipes, like ‘chard and mint curd ravioli with hemp seed’ and traditional Lithuanian sweet rye bread.
Have you found any unusual foodie stuff on the interweb lately? Please share in the comments.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 1 Votes
About Chloe King
I'm a freelance writer, designer and webby type. I live with my husband and daughter in the south of England. I like to cook and can throw a good party.
You May Also Like