Why should I limit myself to food blogging when I could be taking on the world of soft furnishings, one brightly coloured quilted cushion at a time? I’m not joking. I’m actually really very serious about cushions, so I’m happy to say that, by some twist of an arm, mine are now available to buy as part of the Design Masters range at The Futon Company.
In the spirit of my ‘heirlooms‘ series – and much else of what has gone before – my ‘Becca’ cushion is inspired by a patch on a blanket my mum made in the seventies. Each cover is handmade by me from a patchwork of pure Irish linen and linen blends. Becca is now available to order online in four colour variations.
What’s more, my Becca cushions will be launched alongside products by Ben Fowler, Mark Lane, John Weaver et al, as part of the Design Masters late event at The Futon Company, 51 Preston Street, Brighton & Hove on Wednesday 14 May from 6-8pm.
If you’re in town for the Brighton Festival or Fringe, do pop in to The Futon Company on Preston Street for a glass of wine and a chat on the evening of 14 May, or for a nose about at your convenience, as Design Masters products will be in store throughout May.
Disclosure: this post is almost entirely self-congratulatory
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
About Chloe King
I'm a freelance writer, designer and webby type. I live with my husband and daughter in the south of England. I like to cook and can throw a good party.
You May Also Like